For over 20 years, WÖHR parking systems have been installed in Australia via their distributor network, however in September 2016 it was decided that a wholly own subsidiary - Wohr Parking Systems Australia – was to be founded. Based in our new head office in Dandenong South and by utilising the most experienced people in the industry, WPSA quickly established themselves as a reliable and trustworthy partner to carry out the installation of large automatic system installations with tier 1 builders, bespoke residential systems and everything in between to a very high standard.
About Wohr Parking Systems Australia
- WÖHR Autoparksysteme GmbH is a 5th generation family owned business, and has been since the opening of the WÖHR Scholesseri Metal Working shop in 1902.
- Installation of the first parking system took place in 1959, and the first electromechanical parking system installation was completed in Munich for 162 car spaces in 1962.
- The Parklift range was introduced in 1976 with the Parklift 412 system which is the predecessor of today's Parklift 450.
- In 1988, both the first fully automatic system (Parksafe 580) and the Combilift range evolved.
- Today, WÖHR Autoparksysteme GmbH has the largest range of parking systems available in the market and continue to push the envelope in terms of innovation and quality engineering.
- WÖHR can also boast one of the widest distribution networks in the world with distribution in over 50 countries.