2016 - CarCram started as the only business solely focused on automated parking systems for Australia and New Zealand. Working alongside architects, builders and developers, CarCram has grown rapidly through organic growth and a strong reputation as a reliable and responsive industry benchmark offering the best parking products on the market. Delivering bespoke designs for systems which minimise space required for car parks while maximising the number of car parks available, CarCram can fit More into Less.
CarCram consults on all matters related to automated parking systems including the sale of systems, advising bodies such as fire brigades, Standards Australia, Access Australia, Institute of Engineers Australia, and matters relating to civil and administrative tribunals across Australia.
2018 - Our installation company - CarCram Contracting - was established and already leads the market for the installation of automated parking systems, bringing astute project management and enthusiastic installation teams to site to deliver reliable systems in the best possible time.
2020 - CarCram Korea is established and signs an exclusive agency with Heerim Architects & Planners, based in Seoul. Heerim are one of the largest architect practices in Korea and deliver globally acclaimed designs. CarCram and Heerim have several projects in progress and enjoy working with only the most luxurious developments.
2023 - CarCram takes over the operations of Wohr Parking Systems Australia and becomes the exclusive distributor of products from Wohr Autoparksysteme GmbH - the finest parking systems available. CarCram now offers all products from the Wohr range and supports these with a focussed and responsive 24/7 service team.
Across all CarCram companies, we can now say we offer the greatest experience with car storage and parking systems in our markets. Each member of our team has at least 10 years of experience with parking systems. Under CarCram, we have all signed on to our new “One Touch” strategy to problem solving and will deliver the support our market has always wanted. We will stay small in order to offer the very best experience for our clients. But we will remain tenacious in all things we do.
What We've Achieved
- International recognition as one of the best parking system designers in the market.
- Committee member with Standards Australia for the adoption of EN 14010 to create AS 5124:2017 - Safe design of powered parking equipment.
- Worked with Melbourne Metropolitan Fire Brigade (now FRV) to bring their Guideline 32 into action.
- The reference point for top tier developers, architects and builders.
- Trusted reference for traffic engineers, building certifiers, and body corporates.
- Regular presenter to Institution of Engineers.
- Reliable expert witness for xCAT and peer reviewer.