IdealPark HMT-IP1 V08 (Passenger Rated)
Platform hoist with driver on board.
The driver can stay comfortably on board inside the vehicle while it is being raised or lowered to the required level.
The system has two side columns for travel up to 11.90m. The complete safety of the driver is guaranteed through a series of devices ranging from a photocell barrier protection which checks the exact positioning of the car on the platform to a system which checks the tension of the cables. A UPS device allows the descent and opening of the doors of the platform hoist even in the absence of electricity and provides an escape route to the user.
The platform hoist can be equipped with radio remote control to call the empty platform directly from the car. Systems suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- Driver on board.
- High level of operating and functional safety.
- Totally hot-dip galvanised with non-slip steel sheet treated platform.
- Suitable for residential units, terraced houses, car dealerships etc.
- Hold-to-run manoeuvre on the platform.
- Automatic operation from the floor control panel.
- Automatic return to selectable level.
- Automatic landing door opening.
- Safety interface with landing doors.
- Multi-function traffic light on board.
- Control panel with PLC.
- Alarm siren.
- Photocell presence on board.
- Photocell barrier on board with light signal.
- Pressure switch overload warning.
- UPS device.
There are also a number of optional features such as;
- Radio remote controls.
- Return to the level at programmable times.
- Automatic timed closing of the landing door.
- Noise kit.
- Remote assistance.
Please contact us for further information and details.
- Family Home
- Public Parking
- Outdoor systems
- A pit is possible
- A pit is not possible
- System with central entrance
- Long-term parking
- Visitors/long-term parking
- Public parking
- Valet parking